Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Baseball is Back

My other favorite sport, baseball, has finally returned. I sure hope this means warmer weather, which we still don't have around here. Still having to run part of the time in winter clothing. I'm so ready to wear shorts & a shirt while running instead of having to dress like an Eskimo.

I did 12 miles this past Saturday. That will be my longest run until I get to Louisville. I am tired of the training, I ready to go run the 1/2. I got the same way when I was training for the Disney 1/2 back in late December. After Louisville, I will take a break then gear it up for the Disneyland 1/2 in September. I am looking forward to seeing Disneyland again. It is neat to walk where Walt walked. I wonder what he would have to say now about Disneyland & WDW. It sure would be fun to talk with him about it.

Thanks for reading.

Til next time, run strong & enjoy the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment