Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Christmas Carol 3D

Over the weekend, my wife & I went to see Christmas Carol 3D. We both enjoyed the movie, but we were not blown away by it. I guess maybe it was because we have seen A Christmas Carol many times in many versions. The 3D effects were outstanding & Jim Carey did a great job playing all of the parts he did.

A Christmas Carol has always been one of my favorite Xmas movies. My two favorite versions of the movie are The Muppet's Christmas Carol & the movie version starring Alastair Sim. I watch both of these 2 every year.

Next 3D Disney movie is Alice in Wonderland set to be released next spring. I look forward to seeing it. The only drawback to 3D movies is the cost to see it. This seems to be a Disney trend right now, making 3D movies.

Thanks for reading.

Til next time, run strong & enjoy the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment