Monday, October 19, 2009

Toy Story 3D

This past weekend we went to visit our daughter & her husband. On Saturday we all went to see Tory Story 1 & 2 in 3D. The 3D rendering was OK but not great. There were obvious times when the 3D popped out at you, but is was nothing spectacular. It was still nice to see both movies again. We are looking forward to next summer when Toy Story 3 comes out.

I did a 5 mile maintenance run this morning. The sun was out, for a change, and it felt really good. Two weeks from today I start my training for 2010 WDW 1/2. I am looking forward to running at WDW again. With the announcement of the new Wine & Dine 1/2 marathon next October, I would love to do that one also. My ultimate goal is to run the Goofy in 2011. I would really like to run it with my buddy Gordon from Run to Disney. That's all for now.

Thanks for reading.

Til next time, run strong & enjoy the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment