Monday, April 19, 2010

Less than 2 weeks away!!!

Yep, it's less than two weeks away. But first I have a 1/2 marathon this weekend in Louisville. Actually I'm pretty pumped up about both races. Looking forward to running through Churchill Downs again. I have been told the weather might not be the most agreeable, but I will still be running.

Last week I ran a total of 23 miles as I taper down for May 1st. My long run was 10 miles on Saturday with specific goals for the final 5 miles. I did meet my goals. This week I have two short easy runs, a tempo run of 50 minutes and then the 1/2 marathon. Wow it is almost here. I really think I am ready to do this thing.

Did I tell ya I'm ready to go back to a Disney theme park. Looking forward to our September trip to Disneyland to run and enjoy the parks. Gonna stay at the Grand Californian again. We really loved it last year.



Okay tell me where the above picture was taken. Hint, it is in California.

Thanks for reading.

Til next time run strong and enjoy the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment