Sunday, June 28, 2009

Off to Walt Disney World

Tomorrow morning we head to the World for a week. We know it's going to be hot, but we are prepared. Go to the parks in the morning, hang around the pool or nap in the afternoon and then go back to the parks at night.

We have not decided where to watch the fireworks on the 4th. I read there is going to be a special fireworks show at Hollywood studios, so we may go there on the 4th and watch the fireworks at the Magic Kingdom on the 3rd. We also have a couple of ADR's for breakfast while we are there. One of them is a character breakfast, something we have not done for years.

I plan to start my training for the Disneyland 1/2 marathon this next week at the World. I am going to get up and do some early morning runs and listen to Disney podcasts while running. I am saving episode 24 of Run to Disney to listen to while running one morning.

I will post a trip report once we are home.

Thanks for reading.

Til next time, run strong & enjoy the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment