Sunday, May 22, 2011

Long time no post



Wow it has been months since I posted anything here. Much as happened since the last post. I ran the Goofy challeneg in January, ran my first sub 2 half marathon in early April & ran a second sub 2 half in late April. Currently I am running 30 miles a week building my base miles.



My next scheduled race is the Disneyland 1/2 in September. Pam is going to run/walk it again this year as well. In June I am joining 11 other runners in St. Louis to run the Mojo StLoco. It is a 50 mile run with friends. We are running just for the fun of it and getting to spend time together.


In July Pam & I are cruising on the Disney Dream for a five night cruise. We are both really excited and looking forward to it. Hoping to take a short Xmas trip to WDW in December. We love the world at Xmas time.


In April we had a new addition to our family. Our grandson Elias came into the world on April 26th. He was a little early, but doing just fine. We know have Elli & Eli as our grandchildren. All I can say is this it is very cool to be a grandparent.


I will try to post more often than I have in the past, I promise.


Til next time, run strong & enjoy the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment