Thursday, August 27, 2009

Disneyland 1/2 marathon

Only a little over a week to the Happiest place on Earth race. My wife and I are really looking forward to going to Disneyland. We have not been there since 2001. We are going out on Thursday and returning home on Monday. We wanted to spend some time at Disneyland & DCA before race day. I am currently tapering for the big run. I am tired of the training and ready to run. I am really looking forward to being able to hang the Coast to Coast medal around my neck once I complete the race.

I have already registered for the 2010 WDW half and I have already got my airfare booked. Still working on the hotel reservation and park tickets. I will give y'all a race report from Disneyland after I get home.

Thanks for reading.

Til next time, Run strong & enjoy the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment