Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fishing

Tomorrow I head to Canada to fish for a week with my Dad. This is an annual trip taken every year. Dad has been going for over thirty five years. I think this will be my 13th time going with him. There are several other guys who go with us every year. It's a long trip to get there, but well worth it. I get to spend time with Dad and do some great walleye fishing for a week.

I got 15 miles in this week, knowing I won't run for over a week while fishing. I know it's going to stink when I start up again after I get home, but hey I only do this fishing trip once a year. The last week of June I start my training for the Disneyland 1/2 in September. My wife and I are really looking forward to seeing Disneyland again. We were last there in March of 2001 right after California Adventure opened. I'm sure lots has changed since then.

It's only a little over a month until we go to WDW for a week. We are really starting to get excited about it. I have made some breakfast ADR's, one at Boma and the other is a surprise for my daughter & her husband. Can't wait to get there.

I hope your training/ running is going well now that the warm weather has arrived. Again, thanks for reading.

Til next time, run strong & enjoy the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment